Get Help Now!
Speak with us through Live Chat:
The Latest from Neil
- The Violent Crime Called Drunk Driving
- Choosing the Right Personal Injury Attorney
- Unfortunate Coincidence - Rear End Accident with Neil Flit Ad Bus Goes Viral
From Our ClientsSee More Reviews!
Write a Review!
What to Do After a Car Accident
One of the most important things you can do after an accident is notify an attorney. The reason for this is that various incidents which take place immediately following an accident may weigh heavily on the outcome of your claim. Aside from contacting a lawyer, it is important to get photo evidence of the scene of the accident and contact information from any witnesses so that they can be reached at a later date if necessary.
Not every person who is injured in an auto accident requires an attorney. If the situation is better handled on your own, it should be. It is extremely important, however, to ascertain whether or not you do need an attorney. If you do, and you decide to progress without one, you may be facing receiving a far lower settlement from the insurance company. If you have any questions regarding what to do after you have been in an auto accident, speak with an Atlanta car accident lawyer.
Help for Atlanta Car Accident Victims
The following points should be observed after an accident:
- If you are in doubt as to whether or not you, or a passenger is injured severely enough to require immediate medical attention, call an ambulance.
- Try not to make any statements which can be used later on by insurance companies to lower your settlement.
- Speak with the police and file a report on the accident.
- If you are asked to sign anything regarding the accident, refuse to do so until you are able to consult with a lawyer.
If you have been injured by a negligent driver, you may be eligible for compensation including: medical bills, future medical bills, pain and suffering, mental anguish and more. Our firm can provide clients with the determined representation they need after an accident. If you have been injured in an accident, you may require an attorney. Insurance companies have skilled attorneys fighting on their side, shouldn't you?
Contact an Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer today for assistance.