Get Help Now!
Speak with us through Live Chat:
The Latest from Neil
- When Your Personal Injury Attorney Doesn't Meet Your Needs
- Spring Break: Road Trip Safety Tips
- What You Need To Know About Truck Accidents in Atlanta
From Our ClientsSee More Reviews!
Write a Review!
Your Rights in a Product Recall Case
If you have been injured by a recalled product, consult with an Atlanta personal injury lawyer right away. Issuing a recall does not absolve the manufacturer of all liability and you may still be able to obtain compensation for the injuries you have suffered. By law, designers, manufacturers and sellers must create and sell only products that are safe for consumers. If a product has caused an injury to your or someone you love, or even a death, legal action should be taken to defend your rights and hold the negligent party responsible. You need compensation to help with your medical bills, lost income and other associated losses. You also deserve damages to account for your pain and suffering.
Product recalls can occur with all kinds of products, some examples of which are:
- Dangerous pharmaceuticals
- Food products
- Defective medical tools and equipment
- Machinery, tools and equipment
- Household appliances and items
- Recreational equipment and toys
- Motor vehicles with defects
- Hazardous motor vehicle parts and accessories
- Toxic chemicals and substances
We Can Help
At the Law Office of Neil Flit, we approach each case thoroughly, knowing it is unique and that proper preparation can greatly affect its outcome. We will investigate your accident and the product involved in the recall and determine the most appropriate legal approach. Our goal is to obtain the maximum compensation possible and our insightful address of your case helps us in that pursuit. We offer our services on a contingent fee basis, so you will not pay anything unless we win compensation for you. We also offer a free consultation so there are no barriers between you and effective legal help.
Contact an Atlanta personal injury attorney if you have been injured by a recalled product.