Get Help Now!
Speak with us through Live Chat:
The Latest from Neil
- Choosing the Right Personal Injury Attorney
- Unfortunate Coincidence - Rear End Accident with Neil Flit Ad Bus Goes Viral
- Quick Reminder: Share The Roads Safely this Holiday Season
From Our ClientsSee More Reviews!
Write a Review!
Help Following Medical Malpractice
Medical malpractice is an unfortunate but present occurrence in our society. No one expects to go to a doctor for help and end up being harmed. Yet this can occur in any medical field, whether it be cardiology, oncology, pediatrics, or during consultation or treatment from any doctor. If you or a loved one have suffered this devastating experience, contact an Atlanta personal injury lawyer to see what can be done to improve your situation.
At Law Office of Neil Flit, we approach medical malpractice cases with great compassion as well as invaluable expertise. Such cases involve many technical aspects and can require much investigation, consultation with experts, and always a clear understanding of the matter at hand. We are dedicated to fighting for your right to compensation for the harm you have suffered.
Medical Malpractice Cases
Medical malpractice can take many forms and result in countless adverse health situations. In some cases there will be no recovery for the victim and they will have to adapt to an entirely new life. Sometimes medical attention will be a permanent part of their future. Some examples of medical malpractice include:
- Misdiagnosis leading to incorrect treatment or no treatment at all
- Unnecessary surgery resulting in health complications or unneeded amputations
- Errors in surgery causing injury or wrongful death
- Incorrectly administered drugs causing adverse reactions
- Prescription or administration of dangerous drugs harmful to the patient
- We are Mistakes during childbirth affecting the mother, child or both
passionate about pursing the maximum compensation available to you. Besides medical expenses and lost income, you deserve to be compensated for your pain and suffering and loss of enjoyment of life. Our firm offers a free consultation as well as a flat fee for personal injury cases. Furthermore, we don't get paid unless you do.
Contact an Atlanta Medical Malpractice Lawyer for help in fighting for compensation if you have been the victim of medical errors.